Some of the best holidays are spent at the beach. Sun, striped towels and the abundant sea take you away to dreams beyond your office job or daily routine. How can you make the peaceful, calm and relaxed seaside vibe last until your next holiday? These nautical home décor pieces are the next best thing to sand between your toes.
Beach Themed Accessories to Buy
- Glass Seashell Bowl: Hide trinkets from the seashore inside a seashell. This see-through beauty shows off lower-lying flora and fauna.
- Ceramic Nautical-Themed Shell Vase: For higher reeds, flowers and twisted cane, this ceramic shell vase adds oceanic inspiration. Let the water settle at its base to keep enclosed florals fresh.
- Fish-Shaped Bowl: Want an animalistic way to show off your pebbles? This thick, glass, fish-shaped bowl holds trinkets from the sea – or handy sweets for the grandchildren.
- Seashell Planters: Want your planters to blend into the seascape? This set of three hand-painted vases hold your smaller, larger and largest flower posies.
- Whale Bookend: Collect together your whale of a library with these black-painted resin bookends. The whipping tail holds heavier books that fall off at the ends.
- Whale Flower Vase: For a vase more colourful than its contents, look no further than this blue whale. Its unusual shape and spouting top say fun times at the beach.
- Nautical-Themed Bookends: An antique driftwood look adorns these unique bookends. Featuring light blue anchors twisted with wood, they’ll be sure to bring the seaside to your reading collection.
- Rustic Driftwood Sailboats: The simple white and wood interior would appreciate these driftwood pieces. Great for the living room cabinet or home office, let them take you away to wilder shores.
- Wooden Sailboat Model: A more realistic sailboat suits the avid sailor. This wooden model would float upon a chest of drawers.
- Round Mirror With Rope Hanger: Both Scandinavian and nautical, this hanging rope mirror looks simple and stylish upon a bathroom wall.
- Octopus Wall Mirror: Prefer other eight-legged friends? Eight tentacles envelop this oval-shaped mirror for the oceanic bedroom.
- Mermaid Wall Mirror: Glass and iron produce a dreamy mermaid in this round mirror. Diving into the sea, a raft of starfish and seashells follow behind her. If mermaids are your thing, do check out our post on mermaid home decor.
- Cast Iron Anchor Hooks: Make an oceanic entrance to your seaside home with these anchor-shaped hooks. Hang them behind your door to air out the coats, umbrellas and summer togs. These also work well as standalone metal wall art when left unused.
- Octopus Vanity Mirror: The octopus lover gets a closer look in this tiltable vanity mirror. Check out more ideas with eight legs in our list of 50 octopus goodies.
- Starfish Toilet Paper Holder: Make the most basic of necessities beautiful, with this unique toilet paper holder presenting a starfish.
These are some of the best beach accessories you can buy.