With more than two million people visiting the famous California beaches each year, it’s no wonder there are so many great hotels to choose from in beautiful California. From luxury beachfront resorts to budget-friendly beachfront motels. Also, there are lots of choices for you and your family to choose from. And it doesn’t matter where you live; with close proximity to the beaches, there is no reason why you can’t find a great hotel just about anywhere. Here are some of the best beaches in California that you can visit when you’re on holiday.
10 Popular Beaches You Should Target For Your Vacation
- Ocean Beach, San Diego – You’ll love the peaceful charm of this beautiful beach, just outside of downtown San Diego. The warm breeze and clear waters will help you unwind. And what better way to relax than by the ocean. As you walk along the popular beaches, you’ll even spot some of the world’s most beautiful wildlife, such as dolphins, whales, sea lions, and dolphins.
- Dorado Beaches, San Diego – Dorado Beaches offers visitors a wide range of activities and sights to enjoy while enjoying the white sand and crystal blue water. This is an area for everyone. You can spend time lounging in the sun or simply sunbathing to the sounds of gentle waves.
- Two Harbors, California – As you are so close to San Diego, Two Harbors has a lot to offer you and your family. But when you book your cheap San Diego hotel room here. You don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll be able to find a restaurant close by – for many years. Three Harbors has served up some of the best seafood in San Diego.
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort, Mammoth Lakes – If you want to go downhill, then Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort in Mammoth Lakes will make your trip to Three Harbors all the more enjoyable. It is all about having fun skiing down a mountain. During the winter months, Mammoth Mountain is closed to visitors, but many hotels in the area are.
- Maui – Known for its calm waters and year-round sunshine, Maui is ideal for a Hawaiian vacation. And Maui has more than just a beautiful beach. The Waialae Coast has miles of beaches and palm trees all along the Windward side, where the famous Waialae Stream enters the island.
- Lake Pleasant, Arizona – Lake Pleasant Beach is a long stretch of white sand and crystal blue waters. It’s great for families as well as honeymooners. You can go on a scenic tour on one of the floats, or if you’re lucky, you might even spot a whale or two!
- Catalina Island, California – This is another popular beach and the perfect place to escape the hot summer heat. The azure waters and white sand are some of the best you’ll ever experience.
- Half Moon Bay, California – The pristine Pacific coastline offers visitors a beautiful coastline and fun to enjoy. With great views of the rugged coastline, and surfing and kayaking activities. This is another great destination for families who want to head out to the beaches. And snorkeling and diving are some of the fantastic experience.
- Del Mar, California – This area is perfect for families who like the sandy shores and clear water. There are excellent options for lodging, including water sports, and you can also walk along the beach and explore the sites.
- Papahanaumokuakea, Hawaii: Because this beach is located so far from citizens, and because it’s protected by law, you won’t have to worry about any crowds. You can sit back and relax and try to forget about the rest of the world. Imagine the memories that your children will make as they play on this beach.
Don’t forget to see the ones listed above; they’re all great places to stay, and all offer you a great vacation to remember. Take your family to one of these amazing destinations. And you’ll be amazed at how your body, mind, and spirit will react.